Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finishing up

I'm finishing up my final sets for TheAve's Back to School launch. They will debut next Tuesday the 15th! When they are ready to list, I will post links. There will be some ready-made/ready-to-ship items and also some customs.

Also, check out my new widget on the bottom right column, you can see all current live auctions for my ebay group! There will be LOADS of items to look through next week, so keep checking back! Or you can also CLICK HERE to see the current auctions now.

Here's a sneak peek! Inspired by my Lulu's LOVE of the Backyardigans!


1 comment:

  1. where can i buy one of these outfits? My little one is turing 2 & would LOVE this outfit!! please contact me @ sara_ann8498@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comment! ~Heather