Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lipstick and Toddlers

Does EVERY little girl feel the need to get into their mommy's lipstick/gloss? Normally I am a clear-ultra-shiny-wet-looking lip gloss kinda gal. The other week in Target I found this new gloss that has bold color on one end and a glossy plumper on the other. This is out-of-the-box for me, yet I bought it. I actually like it too! (who knew?!) Anyway, Sydney got into my purse while I was cleaning her room and came to me looking like this:

Needless to say, after a good scolding, she got her pics taken so we can laugh/smile about it when she gets bigger. Then she took a bath and I was on anti-stain duty! And amazingly it came off her skin perfectly with a baby wipe and the Oxy Clean stain remover got it out of all 3 articles of clothing she was wearing! GIRLS!

3 comments:

  1. She's so stinkin' cute! Do you guys know if you are coming North at all soon? I would love to see you and the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! Too cute AND funny!!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it hard to be too angry at moments like this. Just looking at the pictures I am smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comment! ~Heather