Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HELP FOR HAITI ~Calling on my fellow couponers! (and other generous hearts)

I am calling on you, my fellow couponers for your help. My church has a mission team heading out to Haiti and we're in need to supplies. Why am I asking YOU, you say? It struck me after looking over the list that most of these supplies are items that we probably have in our stockpiles! These items may have been money-makers, free or for the most part, dirt cheap. (We do really know how to do it, don't we?!) I urge you to look in your medicine cabinets and pantry's and under the guest room bed (you never know where all of you keep your overflow!) and come up with a pile that you can donate. Please find it in your heart to help.


Our missions team will be driving the goods down to a location in Florida where they will load everything onto a plane to to fly down to Haiti. This means since they will not have to pack these items in their personal luggage, there are no restrictions on how much we can send!

These people need our help, we are so much better off than they are - even before the earthquake devastation. Even if you have only one item to send, please send it. You can contact me at lulubellescouture@yahoo.com to get the address where supplies can be sent.

Here is the list of items that have been requested:

Medical
~Any over the counter medication and first aid products~
Anti-Acid Tablets
Antibiotic Creams
Anti-Diarrhea Medicine
Anti-Itch Creams
Band-Aids
Children's Chewable Vitamins
Children's Eye Medicine
Children's Throat Medicine
Children's Ear Medicine
Children's Motrin - chewable or liquid
Children's Tylenol - chewable or liquid
Cortisone Cream
Cough Drops
Extra Strength Tylenol
Hand Sanitizer
Hemorrhoid Medicine
Ibuprofen
Liquid Maalox
NyQuil
Zantac or Pepcid AC

Other Items
Antiseptic Mouth Wash
Coloring Books
CRAYOLA Crayons
Lysol
Notebooks
Pencils
Pens
Quart size Ziploc bags
Tooth Brushes
Toothpaste

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP! Please be praying for this team and all the relief efforts in Haiti!

ALL ITEMS ARE DUE TO THE CHURCH OFFICE BY SUNDAY FEBRUARY 28th

2 DROP OFF LOCATIONS - If neither location is convenient to drop off, please send mail to the Columbus location.

 (Columbus Area)
Calvary Baptist Church
Attn: Kassie Wood
7556 Old Moon Road
Columbus, GA 31909
(706) 322-1491

(Atlanta Area)
Southeast Restoration
Attn: Brian Taylor
120 Mountain Brook Drive
Canton, GA 30115
(770) 345-3500

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you email me the name of the group in Florida who is coordinating this? I just sent two HUGE bins of medical supplies/ canned food items to a similar group in Venice, FL, but I'm not sure my local group is doing another drop off. But if I accumulate more items, I'd love to send another group. Since I live in Florida, it makes more sense for me to either drop off or ship directly to the Florida location!

    The 2 HUGE plastic bins I donated before were STUFFED with medical supplies/ etc-- and I don't think I came out of pocket for ANY of it! Since my husband is out of work, we don't have a lot of money to donate, but I can donate time and creativity in putting together these awesome deals that are posted on various blog sites!!!!!!! So it felt good to put my "couponing" to good use! Thank you!

    My email is trudibeth77@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will work on getting this info for you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comment! ~Heather