Monday, September 12, 2011

twine-wrapped "letter wreath"

Here is my first official finished project inspired by something I've seen on Pinterest! It's pretty self-explanitory, and if you're craft enough to make one, you don't need instructions. This project was inexpensive, not very labor intensive (I did it while catching up on my DVR), and really you can't go wrong with decoating it and choice of hanger. At first I thought when turning a corner of the letter all the bulk was going to look terrible and I was somehow doing it wrong. Then I went back over to Pinterest and looked around to see that's how they all are. So, if you're a perfectionist, you might want to wrap carefully, but other than that, this is a project that my 5th grader could do! (Well, with help with a hot glue gun).


To check out all my pins on Pinterest, follow me HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comment! ~Heather