Thursday, July 24, 2008

Visible Signs of Aging

My biggest boy lost his 3rd tooth last night. It was his top left incisor. By Christmastime I'm sure he'll be singing "All I want for Christmas is my" ...you know the rest. Sometimes I can't believe how big he is getting. He starts 2nd grade in less than 2 weeks!
My little boy also starts kindergarten this year, I'm flirting with 30 and my baby is already 2. I know a lot of things come with age - maturity, responsibility, wisdom, etc... but it's sometimes hard to watch your children grow when you still sometimes feel like a child yourself! :)
Everyone always says "before you know it, they'll be 18", and as cliche as that is, I'm not going to let the time go by that fast without enjoying a single moment of it!
So, HURRAY for new teeth! And I'm sure he's saying that too after seeing that he is now $5 richer!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness he is SO much bigger than when I last saw him... I'm sure you're looking as young as ever, but he is definitely showing some signs of aging. But how handsome! I too try to cherish every waking moment and even those, like last night with my daughter in my bed afraid of the storm, where I got no sleep... I tried to cherish that too.
    Anyway... I miss you and your family. Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. $5? I use to get maybe 50 cents...has time changed that much?? I guess I haven't seen Stephen in awhile, man, he is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comment! ~Heather