Saturday, December 20, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry for not updating for those of you who read this regularly. I barely have time to come up to breathe with all the house stuff that's going on. We're ALMOST done! The finish work is being completely by us, so it takes much longer than hiring help, but it's free labor and very rewarding! I can't wait to get into my new studio and allow it to be my new little inspiration hideaway....complete with a locking door! :)


I also wanted to sneak a minute to write to also say, stay tuned for something VERY exciting coming. LuluBelle's Couture should be back into the swing of things come February and there are new things in store. Here's a hint:


But before that happens, in January I am going to be launching with an AMAZING (to say the least) group of designers on ebay. We'll be all using Patty Young's beautiful new fabric line for Michael Miller called "Andalucia". It's so awesome, I have some of it already cut up and ready to sew and I know you are all going to fall in love with the prints as all of us designers already have. More on that to come.....
Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas!! ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comment! ~Heather