Monday, February 2, 2009

WE MOVED IN!

The last 3 months of my life have been a whirlwind. Most of you know that we built (yes, that's past tense!) our new home. We got our certificate of occupancy on Friday January 23rd, and moved on that afternoon! It has been a long time in the works, the planning process took WAY longer than the building process, but I can proudly say "WE'RE IN!".

That however, does not mean that my to-do list isn't a mile long. We still have many many things that need to be finished (or started and finished!). There will be a few more months to come before we are probably settled and have things in their right places. We did what we needed to do to get moved in, so there are many things left to do.

With that said, I gotta run and get some things crossed off that list! I'll try to pop in here and post some pics and updates as I can. And for my boutique followers, I'll be back with some new designs, I promise! :) Keep in touch and contact me if you need anything in the meantime!

One last thing... My mom sent Lulu her latest design - a trendy little fleece jacket! If you're interested in one for the special little girl in your life, let me know. You can choose your color, trim and buttons. Here's Lulu:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comment! ~Heather